When we talk about accentuating any space, be it a room, bathroom, kitchen, or a covered sit-out, pendant lights are the first ones to cross our minds. Easy to accessories and install, they are like your favorite blue jeans and white shirt, classy, classy, and super classy!
Pendant lighting is dramatic and full of character. It has the innate ability to bring a certain kind of vibe to a room depending on its type, size, and shape. Traditionally pendant lighting is associated with a hanging bulb and a lampshade to compliment the same, and now, with innovation, the market sees a whole new different era of pendant lights that have different shapes, ideas, styles, and after-effects.
What Can Pendant Lights Do?
Depending on what you want your light to do for you, Pendant lights in Australia have 3 major functions viz. Ambient Lighting, Task Lighting, And Accent Lighting.
Light up a room and bring life to all those beautiful things around with Ambient Lighting. If drawing attention to one particular thing is not on your mind, general lighting a.k.a. ambient lighting can spread its charm.
Is that the painting you picked from one of those exhibitions over the weekend? Let the world know how beautiful it is with your flamboyant light fixture. Yes, accent lighting does exactly that. It has the ability to highlight everything you want it to.
Are you an avid reader who has a cute little corner where you get all geeky with your books? Light it well before you end up spoiling your eyesight. Task lightings are your way forward. Be it a corner in the library or lighting up your kitchen island task lighting is beautiful and beneficial.
Tips To Make Your Life Simpler!
- Entryway: Give away to dramatic pendant lights or an overhead chandelier
- Living Room: Track or recessed lighting is perfect for the living room. If this room has the “real seating”, having a beautiful overhead center pendant light complemented with a few floor lamps make it “just perfect”.
- Dining Room: Easiest to pick and identify, a dining room must have a large centered pendant like a chandelier or a LED downlights to brighten up your dining space and make your meals “lit”.
- Kitchen: This part of the house may need a combination of a few different kinds of pendant lights to bring out its real beauty. The use of under the cabinet lighting with a chandelier or other hanging lights make for the best lighting team.
- Bedrooms: From dressing tables to bathroom, wardrobes, bedside tables, and a center overhead pendant light, a bedroom is that one part in the house that has the maximum need of pendant lighting.
Benefits Of Pendant Lights - A Step Closer To A Beautiful Home
- Saves Space
- Provides More Light
- Creates An Ambiance